Join Region 1 for great technical lineup, social events and networking opportunities. This year's event will be held October 9-11 at The Clarion Resort on Ocean City, MD.
Tom Bishop, EASA Senior Technical Support Specialist
- DC Motor Theory, Disassembly & Testing
- Root Cause Failure Analysis: Winding & Rotor Failures
- Root Cause Failure Analysis: Bearing & Shaft Failures
Gene Vogel, EASA Pump & Vibration Specialist
- Balancing Tips: In-House & On-Site
- Vibration Analysis
- Pumps Curves/Appplications
The Clarion Resort-Fontainebleau Hotel (website)
10100 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD, US 21842
Phone: (410) 524-3535
Fax: (410) 524-3834
Make room reservations directly with the hotel. Room rates are $99 per night, single or double occupancy. Be sure to mention EASA when making your reservation. Room reservations must be booked by 9/1/2014. Call 1-800-233-0121.
For questions, contact Ed Crumbock at firstname.lastname@example.org