- 2016-2017 officers, Executive Committee installed during Annual Business Meeting in Toronto
- “Partners for Progress” selected as theme for new administrative year, 2017 convention
- Surge testing and Error Area Ratio (EAR) basics
- “Basics” webinar series continues in August with “What Every Repairer Needs to Know About Pump Curves”
- How to track amount of VPI resin used
- Survey focuses on tools used to vet, interview and hire new employees
- International Officers 2016 - 2017
- Regional Boundaries
- Thank You EASA 2016 Exhibitors
- “Safety Module Program Webinar Series” continues with “Welding, Hot Work, Compressed Gasses”
- U.S. Department of Labor changes overtime exemption
- Variety of oil leaks and repair options explained
- Vibration Analysis for Service Centers manual now available
- Enhancements, improvements made at easa.com
- Message From Chairman Dupuis
- More on vertical bearing applications and configurations
- Use of specific gravity
- EASA welcomes MotorDoc LLC as new Allied member
- Simple test to show if encoder is functional
- Motor efficiency regulation changes proposed for Canada; implemented for Mexico
- “Safety Module Program Webinar Series” continues with “Respirator Program”
- EASA welcomes CBR Bearing Inc. as new Associate member
- Practical single-phase motor repair tips
- July webinar: “The Basics: AC Motor Design”
- More machine shop basics
- AC Motor Verification & Redesign program updated: Software combined with EASA Motor Rewind Data to provide new benefits
- Members to receive free copy of new rewind data program
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: EASA's annual convention benefits all members, though there's nothing like being there to gather benefits in person
- Dale Hamil elected new director for EASA Region 4
- Achieving proper alignment by detecting and correcting soft foot
- Marketing ANSI/EASA AR100 = TRUST
- Management Pulse: Survey respondents report significantly higher healthcare costs
- 2016 EASA Exhibitors
- Safety Tips: Basics in the machine shop
- June safety webinars to focus on "Machine Guarding, Hand Tools"
- Convention Preview: Benefit from valuable safety sessions at 2016 EASA Convention in Toronto
- Tech Tip: Installing thermals on a UL motor
- Jim Smith to become EASA's 2016-2017 Chairman
- Message from Chairman DuPuis: 2016 Convention in Toronto offers something for everyone
- What's new in the IEEE 43 insulation resistance testing standard?
- Board of Directors meetings scheduled
- Tech Tip: Winding RTD tips and cautions
- 2016 Convention preview
- 2016 EASA exhibitors
- May webinar: "Repairing Impeller Damage"
- Safety Tip: Avoid injuries when lifting
- May safety webinars to focus on "Fire Prevention, Emergency Preparedness"
- Roving Chief Executive Program: one of EASA's greatest benefits!
- 2016-2017 Executive Committee
- Other actions of the Board
- Make plans to attend 2016 Convention in Toronto
- Chapter Officers to participate in leadership forum in Toronto
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: EASA resources to improve your "culture of safety"
- How much AC ripple in a DC power supply is too much?
- Tech Tip: Steps for diagnosing electrical noise
- Safety Tip: Pay attention to details
- Management Pulse survey results: Respondents report commitment to safety
- Key Insights: Industry Research - Which plant maintenance tasks might be outsourced?
- Two great new EASA marketing tools will help your customers make informed motor decisions
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: One of the best ways to “Educate • Experience • Engage” is to volunteer time to become an EASA chapter leader
- Working with motor locked-rotor test data
- Plan to Attend the EASA 2016 Convention
- Register for March webinar; will focus on “Shaft Alignment”
- March safety webinars to focus on “Industrial Lift Trucks”
- Display logo to show you’re part of “The Electro•Mechanical Authority”
- Tech Tip: 2-speed, 1 winding motor connections
- Safety Tip: Ladder cautions
- Member Support: Associate members first
- Key Insights: Industry Research -Criteria used by end-users when outsourcing maintenance
- Plan to participate in management education survey coming in February
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: Resolve to use EASA tools and resources for greater success and growth in 2016!
- Board of Directors elections are held for Regions 3 and 9
- Back to basics: Squirrel cage rotor design
- Tech Tip: Voltage drop test
- February safety webinars focus on "Hazard Communication"
- Selection and use of a VFD for service center testing
- Safety Tip: Cautions with vertical band saw
- Our (positive) experience with the EASA Accreditation Program
- Industry Awareness Campaign: List of links to trade press articles available at www.easa.com continues to grow
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: Many thanks to committee members for their time and efforts; please pay your dues promptly
- Board of Directors elections are held for Regions 1 and 8
- Making vertical turbine pump shaft lift adjustments
- Tech Tip: Easy way to determine percent compounding
- Safety Tip: More welding reminders
- ANSI/EASA AR100: Raising the "standard" has many meanings
- Management Pulse survey results: Ownership transition in an EASA service center
- Complimentary January webinar: "Implementing the EASA Accreditation Program"
- January safety webinars to focus on "Fall Protection"
- Partial discharge data collection on VFD motors
- Key Insights on Industry Research: End-user trends and attitudes about repairing electric motors
- EASA webinar schedule for 2016 announced
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: "Educate, Experience, Engage" with continued EASA membership
- Kenneth G. Martin elected new director of EASA Region 6
- ANSI/EASA AR100: What's new in the 2015 edition?
- Continuing "Safety Module Program Webinar Series"
- Key Insights: Industry Research - Repair or Replace?
- Tech Tip: DC machine, compounding versatility
- Safety Tip: Welding and flame cutting reminders
- Committee receives update on trade press success
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: Are you aware of all the valuable resources at easa.com?
- Remember to follow the ABCs of bearing inspection
- Survey results: Sales compensation and strategy
- Associate members first
- Tech Tip: Refer to updated technical resources
- Safety Tips: Some general rules
- Continuing "Safety Module Program Webinar Series"
- Spotlight on Associate Members
- Key Insights: Industry Research - Plant maintenance strategies provide opportunities for EASAns
- EASA welcomes Great Basin College as new Allied member
- Number of EASA accredited service centers and new applications continue to grow
- Members may download free PDF of AC Motor Redesign manual
- Networking: Are you getting the most from your EASA membership?
- Help with form wound rotor wave connections
- EASA Accreditation: End-user and motor manufacturer perspectives
- Working with cranes, hoists
- End turn and connection spacing in large motors and generators
- The EASA member: Sharing a common goal
- When a generator will not self-excite
- EASA to launch “Safety Module Program” in September
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: Board of Directors approves new Strategic Plan for 2015-2018
- Chapter/regional meeting dates
- EASA’s Recommended Practice re-approvedas American National Standard
- Service Factor: What is it and what does it do?
- Survey results: Creative ways to provide “employee perks”
- Convention numbers add up to another successful event
- 2015 CONVENTION EXHIBITORS
- Actions of EASA’s Board of Directors at meetings in San Antonio
- Charlie Evans receives Exceptional Achievement Service Award
- 12-part vibration webinar series scheduled in September/October
- Spotlight On Allied Member: Los Angeles Dept. of Power & Water
- Tech Tip: Caution with S1, S2 lead connections
- EASA Accreditation Program update
- Safety Tip: “Almost right”