Currents - October 2010
Highlights in this issue:
- EASA's Recommended Practice re-approved as American National Standard: Revised version is designated as ANSI/EASA AR100-2010
- Chairman Howlett's Message: What qualities and skills are necessary to be a good leader?
- "Expand Your Business: Benchmark Customers' Motors" is newest online training session for "Members Only"
- The quest to find the "perfect" bearing fit: Measuring is critical to the reliability of rotating equipment
- Upcoming Webinars focus on "Vertical Bearing Systems," "Vibration Problems"
- Tech Tip: Making sure that multiple thrust bearings are set up correctly
- Member receives help in determining if pump application is overloading motor
- Focus on Safety: Make safety part of you overall work "culture," daily routine
- Marketing Solutions: Options and considerations for selling your products online
- Follow EASA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Update on CSA C392 standard