Currents - September 2012
Highlights in this issue:
- Online training session covers "Safety/OSHA Compliance"
- NEMA peititions for new energy-efficiency electric motor standards; EASA represented at DOE public hearing
- Chairman Gray's Message: Web site keeps members informed, trained and knowledgeable
- Tips for improving performance of pump packing: Proper installation and maintenance will maximize packing life
- More snapshots from the 2012 Convention
- October Webinar: "Taking Three-Phase Winding Data"
- How to determine the correct center distance for spur gears
- Tech Tip: Converting Celcius, Fahrenheit temperatures
- Safety Tips: Use special care when working with ladders
- EASA Award nominations being accepted