Currents - November 2013
Highlights in this issue:
- EASA Service Center Accreditation Program update
- Who benefits from EASA-authored technical articles? Members do!
- Chairman Gralow's Message: Active and Associate members work together for common success
- Johan De Coster re-elected director of EASA's Region 9
- A balancing act: Knowing and using the correct rotor specifications
- "Fundamentals of DC Operation & Repair Tips" seminar scheduled for January 24-25 in St. Louis
- December Webinar: "Pump Failure Case Study"
- Liam Greveson of ERIKS Electro Mechanical Services first recipient of Karsten Moholt Exceptional Achievement Award
- Tech Tips
- Safety Tip