Currents - September 2010
Highlights in this issue:
- EASA opposes proposed EPA rule on burn-off ovens: Rule would have potentially devastating effect on U.S. members
- Chairman Howlett's Message: Talking and listening at upcoming chapter/regional meetings
- Motor vibration: Is it electrical or is it mechanical?
- Tech Tip: Placement of non-magnetic shims affects interpole strength
- Seminar to focus on "The Four Pillars of the Sales Profession"
- Management Solutions: Asset reduction programs: Chopping versus pruning
- Replacing aluminum conductors with copper conductors in power and distribution transformers up to 10 MVA (Part 2 of 2)
- "Mechanical Repair Fundamentals of Electric Motors, 2nd Edition" now available; order by September 30 for special price
- Please complete and return "Yearbook/Web Listing Survey"