Currents - May 2011
Highlights in this issue:
- Everyone benefits when members follow EASA's Recommended Practice; have you reviewed ANSI/EASA AR100-2010?
- Chairman Howlett's Message: Keep focus on technology to lead your company to greater success
- Resonance and its effects on mechanical structures: Understanding causes of increased vibration helps provide solutions to problems
- Tech Tip: Inverter duty wire has higher voltage stress capability than film wire
- Companies participating in the 2011 EASA Exhibition
- Management Solutions: Sales management transformation: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) process implementation and training
- Christopher (Chris) Connor elected as new director of Region 1
- June Webinar: "Adjusting Brush Neutral"