Currents - July 2011
Highlights in this issue:
- Convention in Denver marks beginning of 2011-2012 terms for officers, Executive Committee: Kevin Toor installed as new EASA Chairman at Annual Business Meeting
- Chairman Toor's Message: "Moving Industry Forward" selected as theme for new administrative year, convention
- Cool facts about cooling electric motors: Whether old or new design, lowering temperatures based on same principles
- Sharing fixed costs eases the pain of regulations on small business
- August Webinar will focus on "Vertical Bearing Systems & Setting End Play"
- Tech Tip: Make sure magnetic wedges fit tightly
- Technical Encore - Insulation resistance testing: How long can megohms go?
- Seminar to focus on "Sales Professional Training Camp"