Currents - August 2012
Highlights in this issue:
- Positive numbers point to successful convention; Active member firm attendance up by more than 26 percent in Nashville
- Convention session on economic update available at easa.com
- Chairman Gray's Message: Board busy with actions; approves
- Strategic Plan for 2012-2015 Identifying rating information of motor without nameplates
- 2012 Convention snapshots
- Frank Leonard receives EASA's Exceptional Achievement Service Award at convention
- Actions of EASA's Board of Directors at meetings in Nashville
- Tech Tip: Testing submersible pump cable
- Safety Tip: Be extra cautious in unfamiliar surroundings
- Three-part Webinar series in September will focus on "AC Motor Redesign"
- Seminar to focus on "Sale Professional Training Camp"
- "Fundamentals of Pump Repair" seminar scheduled November 9-10 in Pittsburgh