Currents - September 2013
Highlights in this issue:
- Hazard communication and global harmonization: revamped law requires employee training by this December
- Chairman Gralow's Message: Ideas on getting the most from connecting and partnering Common recommendations for stored motors
- "Fundamentals of Pump Repair" seminar scheduled Novemeber 8-9 in Indianapolis
- Tech Tip: Removing impeller thread into pump shaft
- Safety Tip: Working with hand tools Social media isn't just for kidsit's for your business, too! Seminar to focus on "Sales Professional Training Camp"
- October Webinar: "Motor Winding Temperature and Detectors to Measure It"
- Two new online complimentary sessions cover EASA accreditation program, economic update