Currents - January 2016
Highlights in this issue:
- Plan to participate in management education survey coming in February
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: Resolve to use EASA tools and resources for greater success and growth in 2016!
- Board of Directors elections are held for Regions 3 and 9
- Back to basics: Squirrel cage rotor design
- Tech Tip: Voltage drop test
- February safety webinars focus on "Hazard Communication"
- Selection and use of a VFD for service center testing
- Safety Tip: Cautions with vertical band saw
- Our (positive) experience with the EASA Accreditation Program