New Product Theater
The New Product Theater provides you with an opportunity to tell EASA Convention attendees all about your latest products. For a nominal fee, you are given a 30 minute slot in our New Product Theater right on the exhibition floor – it’s a great way to capture potential customers!
- In order to participate, you must be a 2017 EASA exhibitor.
- To qualify as a new product, the submitted entry must have been introduced to the marketplace after the EASA 2016 Convention.
- The product must be on display in the Exhibitor’s 2017 booth. Prototypes and mock-ups are not acceptable and will not be allowed to be presented.
- All sessions will be limited to a maximum of 20 minutes in length – including Q&A.
- Set-up time will be 10 minutes prior to the start time of the presentation.
Deadline for submission is April 3, 2017.
IMPORTANT: Time slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Payment must accompany your application. You will be notified by April 10th if you have been selected and if so, your day/time slot.
|Sunday, June 25|
|2:00 - 2:20 pm||Nidec Motor Corp.
Wireless Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
|2:30 - 2:50 pm||Siemens Industry
Permanent Magnet Performance Without Permanent Magnets
|3:00 - 3:20 pm||Lafert North American
IP67 Premium Efficient Stainless Steel Motors
|3:30 - 3:50 pm||Open Systems, Inc. - ACS Division
Automate Your Shop: Dynamic Scheduling and More!
|Monday, June 26|
|12:30 - 12:50 pm||Schenck Balancing & Diagnostic Systems||$1,100 Member
|1:00 - 1:20 pm||AEGIS, dba Electro Static Technology - An ITW Co.|
|1:30 - 1:50 pm||Spring Point Solutions, LLC
Spring Point CRM: Customer Management for the Electric Motor Industry
|2:00 - 2:20 pm||Revolution Motor Industries
A New Technology That Improves Existing Motor Efficiency & Power Factor
|2:30 - 2:50 pm||Admin Resource and Services, Inc.
The S-Tracker System and Bit Cube Data Analysis
|3:00 - 3:20 pm||Regal Beloit
UlteMAX Axial PM Motor & Control Solutions
|3:30 - 3:50 pm||Epicor
Digital Disruption in the Distribution Industy