New Product Theater
The New Product Theater provides you with an opportunity to tell EASA Convention attendees all about your latest products. For a nominal fee, you are given a 30 minute slot (10 minute setup, 20 minute presentation) in our New Product Theater right on the exhibition floor – it’s a great way to capture potential customers!
- In order to participate, you must be a 2018 EASA exhibitor.
- To qualify as a new product, the submitted entry must have been introduced to the marketplace after the EASA 2017 Convention.
- The product must be on display in the Exhibitor’s 2018 booth. Prototypes and mock-ups are not acceptable and will not be allowed to be presented.
- All sessions will be limited to a maximum of 20 minutes in length – including Q&A.
- Set-up time will be 10 minutes prior to the start time of the presentation.
IMPORTANT: Time slots will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Payment must accompany your application. You will be notified by April 9th if you have been selected and if so, your day/time slot.
ALL TIME SLOTS HAVE BEEN SOLD
|Sunday, June 24|
|1:30 - 1:50 pm||ACS, A Div. of Open Systems, Inc.
TRAVERSE MASTER Enhanced Automation
|2:00 - 2:20 pm||Rea Magnet Wire
NanoMax – The Next Generation in Magnet Wire
|2:30 - 2:50 pm||Regal
What's New with Electric Motor Technology
|3:00 - 3:20 pm||Inpro/Seal
Driving the Standard in Permanent Bearing Protection
|3:30 - 3:50 pm||Siemens
Next Generation SIMOTICS SD200 NEMA Motor
|Monday, June 25|
|12:30 - 12:50 pm||VibrAlign
Fixturlaser Smart Machine Checker: Automatic Diagnosis That Actually Works
|1:00 - 1:20 pm||AEGIS, dba Electro Static Technology
Guaranteeing Optimal Bearing Service Life with new AEGIS Installation App
|1:30 - 1:50 pm||Jenkins Electric Co.
Jenkins Oven Temperature Digital Recorder: A Simple Tool for Big Savings
|2:00 - 2:20 pm||Spring Point Solutions
Equipment Management Solution - Creating a Recurring Revenue Stream
|2:30 - 2:50 pm||Single Phase Power
The BELLE™ 30-100 Horsepower, Single-Phase Motor
|3:00 - 3:20 pm||HECO - All Systems Go
iAlert2 Equipment Health Monitor
|3:30 - 3:50 pm||GE
New Explosion Proof Motors