Currents - December 2010
Highlights in this issue:
- Potential progress seen following EPA, DOE meetings
- Chairman Howlett's Message: "Aspire to Leadership" and success by attending EASA events and functions; there's "nothing like being there"
- The importance of root cause failure analysis: Follow Recommended Practice, seminar resource manual to ensure best service
- 2011 EASA Webinar lineup announced
- Tech Tip: DC armatures
- Reason for full coil pitch
- Board of Directors meeting scheduled
- Index of 2010 Currents articles
- Free training session focuses on "Competitive Advantage"