Currents - March 2011
Highlights in this issue:
- EPA finalizes ruling, exempts burn-off ovens: Member efforts play critical part in educating regulatory agency
- Chairman Howlett's Message: Recruiting and retaining employees: the challenge continues
- Skip-pole or adjacent-pole: Does jumper selection really matter?
- Focus on Safety: Prevent accidents: Safety program should include employees, equipment and facilities
- Tech Tip: Determining poles of a generator exciter rotor
- Marketing Solutions: Develop a strategy to market your pump repair strengths
- April webinars will focus on "Advanced Inside Sales Techniques," "Belt Loads"
- New "Fundamentals of Pump Repair" seminar scheduled for May 6-7 in St. Louis
- Recent Death: Rowland Walker O.B.E, EASA's International President/Chairman in 1980-81