Currents - March 2012
Highlights in this issue:
- Make plans to attend EASA's 2012 Convention
- Chairman Toor's Message: Chapter officer training is our investment in EASA's future leadership
- Resin curing issues and preventing future problems: Sample tank resin regularly and follow manufacturer's corrective suggestions
- A Case Study: Pump repair project demonstrates technical capabilities
- Seminar to focus on "Sales Professional Training Camp"
- Participate in the confidential 2012 EASA Operating Performance Survey
- April Webinar: "Advanced DC Testing"
- Tech Tip: Alternative materials for vertical turbine pump line shaft bearings
- Dissolved gas analysis for oil filled transformers: An overview of the more common techniques and methods