Currents - April 2013
Highlights in this issue:
- Industry Awareness Campaign success continues; Articles support EASA's image as "The ElectroMechanical Authority"
- Chairman Gray's Message: Learning from other members is a major "Strength through Association"
- Kevin Krupp elected director of EASA's Region 3
- Flashover: Causes and cures for damage to brushholders, commutators
- Don't forget: Training videos are available on Web site
- Tech Tip: Special care when removing rotor in permanent magnet motors
- EASA 2013 Exhibitors (to date)
- May Webinar: "Drilling Down into DC Design"
- Safety Tip: Push, don't pull when using hoist, crane
- Trials and tribulations of split case pump seals