Currents - March 2013
Highlights in this issue:
- Ken Gralow to become 2013-2014 EASA chairman
- Other officers, Executive Committee members elected by Board
- Actions by the Board of Directors
- Chairman Gray's Message: EASA's mission drives efforts to provide tools and resources for member success
- Stator I2R loss: Considerations for rewinds and redesigns
- Three-part Webinar series in April will focus on "Improving Productivity in the Repair Process"
- Tech Tip: Winding change considerations
- Safety Tip: Use the right tool
- Seminar to focus on "Sales Professional Training Camp"