Currents - September 2014
Highlights in this issue:
- Upcoming Member Needs Assessment Survey will provide opportunity to give important feedback
- Chairman Moore's Message: A reflection on the value of EASA benefits; looking ahead to internationalization plans
- Tight vibration specification for electric motors: Effective or just expensive?
- Survey results: Replacing management personnel
- 2014 Convention snapshots
- Tony Sieracki: Some of my favorite Tech Tips from the past few years
- November webinars: "How to Use EASA's Customer Research" and "Final Testing for Pumps—An Overview"
- Safety Tips: Watch those hands in the machine shop!
- Tech Tip: Effect of wire area on interpoles
- EASA seeks renewal of ANSI Standard status for Repair Recommended Practice