Currents - December 2015
Highlights in this issue:
- Industry Awareness Campaign: List of links to trade press articles available at www.easa.com continues to grow
- Message from Chairman Dupuis: Many thanks to committee members for their time and efforts; please pay your dues promptly
- Board of Directors elections are held for Regions 1 and 8
- Making vertical turbine pump shaft lift adjustments
- Tech Tip: Easy way to determine percent compounding
- Safety Tip: More welding reminders
- ANSI/EASA AR100: Raising the "standard" has many meanings
- Management Pulse survey results: Ownership transition in an EASA service center
- Complimentary January webinar: "Implementing the EASA Accreditation Program"
- January safety webinars to focus on "Fall Protection"
- Partial discharge data collection on VFD motors
- Key Insights on Industry Research: End-user trends and attitudes about repairing electric motors