Currents - April 2018
Highlights in this issue:
- Gary Byars to serve as EASA's 2018-2019 Chairman
- Chairman Ireland's Message - "Connect to Quality" products: EASA Convention exhibit hall will provide opportunity to review and compare
- DC motor applications: Types of fields and benefits of each
- What do you need to know about the Internet of Things?
- EASA's upcoming seminars
- Management Pulse: April survey will focus on sexual harassment issues
- EASA 2018 exhibitors
- May webinar focuses on "Using Variable-Speed Drives to Improve Pump System Efficiency"
- Upcoming EASA webinars
- Advanced rotor bar testing with surface magnetic field measurements
- Safety Module #10 focuses on machine guarding, hand tools
- New at EASA headquarters