Currents - October 2018
Highlights in this issue:
- Resources to Navigate the Future: Members may download, learn from convention industry research presentation materials
- Chairman Byars' Message: Marketing - Effectively showcasing your value proposition
- Wear ring clearance considerations for centrifugal pumps
- Marketing & Industry Awareness Committee reviews plans, results
- Tech Tip: Pulley eccentricity
- November 14 webinar to focus on "Vertical Turbine Pump Shaft & Bearing Types, Fits and Clearance"
- Safety Tip: Drivers' Ed - A quick refresher on responsible driving practices
- Safety Module #16: Complying with Department of Transportation regulations for hazardous material shipping
- You get what you ask for: Why motor repair specifications matter!
- NEMA, CEMEP publish position documents regarding energy efficiency