Currents - May 2019
Highlights in this issue:
- 2019 Chapter Leadership Forum held in St. Louis: 24 attendees from 16 of EASA's 32 chapters attend training program
- EASA webinar schedule announced for September through December
- Message from Chairman Byars: Convention education content empowers you to 'Navigate the Future'
- Features, benefits of EASA's Getting The Most From Your Electric Motors booklet
- EASA 2019 Exhibitors
- June 12 webinar to focus on "Carbon Brushes, Current Density and Performace"
- Five + 1 Series: Strive for "lean service" with a focus on the "standardize" activity
- Take a closer look at convention session on industry research
- Tech Tip: Help with installing winding resistance temperature detectors (RTDs)
- Dawn Misko, longtime EASA employee, passes away