Currents - August 2011
Highlights in this issue:
- Convention attendance pays off with big dividends
- Chairman Toor's Message: Are you disengaged?
- Upcoming Member Needs Survey gives opportunity to provide feedback about EASA programs, services
- Selecting the correct bearing seal
- Darby recipient of Exceptional Achievement Service Award for contributions to industry
- 2011 Convention wrap-up
- Actions of the Board of Directors
- September EASA Webinars will focus on testing topics
- Convention session on handling customer complaints available at easa.com
- Tech Tip: Does changing wire size change power rating?