Currents - May 2012
Highlights in this issue:
- Watch for convention and exposition mobile "app"
- Chairman's Toor Message: Growing trade show, attendee registrations reflect improving economy
- Is failing bearing causing the vibration? Tips and methods to help you come to the correct conclusion
- Tech Tip: Coil pitch as a clue to speed
- Safety Tip: Protect eyes when working with grinder
- EASA membership: Your opportunity to build a "trusted" alliance network
- Convention session will focus on "social networking" opportunities
- EASA 2012 Exhibitors
- June Webinar: "Repair Best Practices to Maintain Efficiency"
- A Case Study: Repairing two-pole vertical motors: A success story
- Learn more about the Roving Chief Executive (RCE) program