Currents - December 2012
Highlights in this issue:
- Two new online training sessions focus on profits
- Chairman Gray's Message: Appreciation for hard-working chapter volunteers; all members benefit from "Strength through Association"
- Motor nameplate ratings: How precise are they? Correct interpretation of five operating parameters for NEMA.
- IEC induction motors
- Tech Tip: Determining if motor is running hot
- Safety Tip: Fire Prevention
- 2013 Convention preview
- January Webinar: "Handling Partial Discharge Issues"
- Index of Currents articles for 2012
- 2013 Seminars
- Board of Directors meeting scheduled