Currents - October 2011
Highlights in this issue:
- 2012 EASA Webinar training opportunities announced: Lineup for next year includes two three-part series for more in-depth training
- Chairman Toor's Message: EASA events provide opportunities to network, learn, grow; committee members deserve recognition, thanks
- Understanding three-phase motor connections: Choice of wye or delta connection, number of circuits play an important role
- 2012 Convention preview
- Please complete, sign, return "Web/Yearbook Listing Survey"
- Tech Tip: Base speed and torque of DC motors
- November webinar: "Drop Testing of Fields and Synchronous Poles: Tips to Interpretation" "
- Principles of Large AC Motors" seminar scheduled for January 27-28 in St. Louis