We recognize the importance of protecting the corporate information you provide to EASA. This statement outlines the information EASA collects and uses the information.
The information EASA collects
We gather the following types of information to maintain our membership records, process your transactions and fulfill your requests.
- Contact information you provide (e.g., your personal and/or business addresses, phone and fax numbers, email addresses and titles)
- Information you provide via applications, registration forms, profiles, surveys or purchase forms
How EASA uses collected information
We use this information to:
- Notify you of relevant products and services
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs
- Populate our member online directory
- Publish member profiles on our website
- Publish attendee registration lists for EASA-sponsored events including the annual convention and exhibition
- Keep you abreast of industry news and information
EASA does not share, sell or trade email addresses to third parties, except:
- In electronic format to EASA chapters/regions for chapter/regional use only
- On the website via the “Find a Member” section
Your right to control information
Members: On the EASA website, at MyEASA, which requires you to use your login and password, you may edit your contact information directly. Company mailing addresses may be changed online by the company's primary contact or sending an email to EASA Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EASA maintains security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card for products, dues or other services are encrypted and will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
We do not request nor do we use social security numbers in the course of our business with our members or the public.
You may contact EASA at 1-314-993-2220 during U.S. Central time business hours with questions or requests relating to this policy.