Currents - March 2014
Highlights in this issue:
- Plan to attend 2014 EASA Convention in Boston
- EASA Chapter Officers to attend leadership forum June 28
- Chairman Gralow's Message: Wealth of knowledge, information and expertise available in other EASA members
- Thermistors: What they are and how they work
- Focus on Safety: When life depends on it, make sure the machine really is "off"
- The importance of calibration in the service center
- Three-part Webinar series in April will focus on "Pump Selection"
- Tech Tip: Make sure design is "Suitable for Use"
- Seminar to focus on "Sales Professional Training Camp"
- Spotlight on Associate Members
- Recent Deaths
- Share your special achievements through EASA social media outlets