Select Presentions 2018
Besides convention papers and handouts, the 2018 Select Presentations USB flash drive includes audio recordings of most sessions with synchronized slide presentations where applicable. A complete list of all 2018 exhibiting companies and their contact information is also included.
Sessions included on the USB drive are:
- How the ISO 21940-11 Balance Quality Grade Standard Impacts Service Center Balancing* – Gene Vogel
- Introduction to Problem Solving and Root Cause Failure Analysis – Mike Howell
- Overview of the New Shaft Alignment Standard* – Gene Vogel
- Pump Curves and Affinity Laws – in Laymen’s Terms* – Gene Vogel
- Air Gap: What Is It, What Does It Do and Why Is It Important?* – Chuck Yung
- Understanding the Interactions of Pumps, Motors and Drives* – Bill Livoti
- Insulation Technology Improvements and the Repair Market* – Mike Howell
- Theory and Application of Static Partial Discharge Detection* – Jimmy Coombs
- Selecting Replacement DC and 3-Phase Squirrel Cage Motors* – Tom Bishop, P.E.
- Advanced Rotor Bar Testing with Surface Magnetic Field Measurements* – Scott Clark
- Technology, Digitization and the Future of (Technical) Service Business (Parts 1 & 2) – Titos Anastassacos
- A Primer on Wage and Hour Laws and Compliance Tips – David Schein, MBA, JD, PhD.
- Q&A: Wage and Hour Laws and Compliance – David Schein, MBA, JD, PhD.
- Top 10 HR Mistakes to Avoid in 2018 – David Schein, MBA, JD, PhD.
- Q&A: Human Resource (HR) Mistakes to Avoid – David Schein, MBA, JD, PhD.
- The “Ins and Outs” of Selling or Buying an EASA Business – Clint Bundy, Bill Harlan, Brian Nowak, Mike Rice
- Member Case Study: Reactive to Proactive Maintenance/Service – Ashutosh Kumar
- EASA Industry Research: Deeper into the Data - What Else We Learned – J. Michael Marks, Jerry Peerbolte
- The Economy: A Bend in the Road – Brian Beaulieu
- Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide for Staring Sales Conversations and Filling Your Business Pipeline – Keith Lubner
- Sales EQ – Keith Lubner
- Communicate with Influence (Parts 1 & 2) – Stacey Hanke
- Overcoming Sales Objections – Keith Lubner
*Includes technical paper
The USB Flash Drive has been mailed free of charge to Full Business registrants who attended the 2018 EASA Convention in Milwaukee.